How to connect your Dynasty electric fireplace to Siri
1. After successfully connecting your Dynasty fireplace to the Dynasty App, open the app home page.
2. Tab on the Smart section on the bottom of the screen.
3. Tab on the + sign on the top right corner of the screen.
4. Select Tap-to-Run to continue.
5. Tab on the ">" in the Launch Tap-to-Run section to continue
6. Tab on the ">" in the Run the device section to continue
7. Select your previous connected device, tab on > to continue
8. Select the fireplace function that you would like to assign for the voice control, select the function, then click Save to continue
9. Select an icon and a color to mark the assigned functions
10. Click on save to continue
11. Go back to the Smart page, your assigned function should now appear on this page.
12. Check if there is an “Add to Siri” logo on the bottom right corner of the screen, click on it to continue.
13. Tab on the "+" in the assigned Function
14. Type in the voice command you would like to use for activating the previously assigned functions, under the section of “When I say”
15. Example: In the "When I say" section, type in “Yellow Flame high” as your voice command and add to Siri, which will activate the yellow flame function when you call out the command to Siri.
16. Confirm the shortcut of the assigned functions also appears on the home page.
17. Setup Completed! Now try talking to Siri to activate your fireplace settings.
If you are having trouble with this procedure and would like assistance, please contact us at email@example.com